Saturday, July 12, 2008

Watergate

The Russians found the stargate that was in Thor’s ship after it sunk to the bottom of the ocean. With the DHD they acquired after WWII, they decided to start their own program. It didn’t take the Russians long to screw things up, so SG-1 took a trip to Siberia.

Maybourne was in cahoots with the Russians, so they knew everything about our operations. Jack and Teal’c found him frozen with a liquid alien stuck inside of him. Uh oh, he’s going to be in trouble. The watergate was pretty cool, tough.

I was shocked Daniel was so willing to skydive. He made an “oh no” face when the idea was first brought up, but he didn’t hesitate to jump. Teal’c, on the other hand, was not comfortable with the concept. There is no way I would have jumped out of that plane.

My favorite part of this episode was when Jack said, “Oh dang, I’ve never been in a submarine before.” Of course, he was in a Russian submarine just a few episodes ago, and Svetlana probably knew about it. Nice try, Jack.

Bonus point for Daniel’s line, “But it’s Swiss.”  

My Rating: 7/10

1 comment:

Crunchymamma said...

I don't remember this episode very much, I suppose I should re watch it