Monday, July 7, 2008

New Ground

This one didn’t do much for me. It might have been better if we saw the Optricans and they all wore glasses. Also, it would have been nice for the Bedrosians to have a back-story that involved sleeping disorders. That would make sense, because their army was in pajamas.

Nyan had some impressive sideburns. I kind of felt bad for him. He made the most important discovery in the history of his people and helped Teal’c save SG-1. His reward? He got to be Daniel’s intern. Now get me a Frappuccino.

I really can’t think of anything else to say. This episode just seemed like a waste of time.

My Rating: 2/10 

1 comment:

Crunchymamma said...

I didn't really like this episode much either, seemed more like a filler episode. Nothing at all to do with the rest of the season or series.