Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Absolute Power

They should have called this episode “Daniel is a Big Jerk.” Fortunately, he was just having a bad dream. Shifu used the knowledge he gained from Oma to teach Daniel about the corruptive power of Goa’uld genetic memory.

I didn’t like this one. It had the same problem “2010” just had, in that none of the main events actually happened. This story wasn’t even as interesting. In the end, Daniel woke up with an epiphany, and Shifu flew away.

I think it’s funny how Daniel doesn’t wear glasses whenever he is supposed to be a bad guy. As someone who hates contact lenses, I fully endorse that idea. Glasses are awesome. In my opinion, all girls look foxier with a hip set of frames. But I’m getting off topic.

Those ascended being sayings never get old, and it was neat when he destroyed Moscow.

My Rating: 5/10

2 comments:

Crunchymamma said...

I actually like the message this one has. I like when Daniel is evil,he is some how hotter! When stargate first came out (I was 11) I was insistent that I was going to marry Daniel Jackson. And yes I was also convinced that he was real. I am not really sure why I am telling you this...

HelloVelo said...

Eh... I guess he's okay if you like the muscle-ly, brilliant type with pretty blue eyes. He's no Dr. Lee, though.