Friday, July 18, 2008

Point of No Return

I forgot how much I liked this episode. It was a clever story, and there were some truly funny moments. Plus, it’s always fun to see the team in civilian clothes and hear them talk about doughnuts. 

Martin Lloyd made his first appearance. It’s hard for me to separate him from the character on Sex and the City. However, he was very convincing as both an alien and a delusional conspiracy theorist. “… and the CIA sanctioned microwave harassment...”

Teal’c, or should I say Murray, had some great moments. He seemed almost blissful on that vibrating bed. I thought it was funny that Martin tried to bite him and he was reading a story about a headless alien in a topless bar. I also loved Teal’c’s deadpan line, “This weapon appears to be ineffective.”

Bonus point for, “That’s a duck, isn’t it?”

My Rating: 8/10

1 comment:

Crunchymamma said...

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums
/ll196/erhouston/Other%20stuff
/stargatesummerheader.jpg

The link to a header I made for you because I was bored, you don't have to use it. Obviously the link doesn't really have breaks I had to break it up to fit it in the box.