Friday, July 25, 2008

Entity

The security cameras were cute in this episode. I thought it was funny that they liked Jack. Of course, the cameras were really controlled by an electronic entity that was attempting to destroy Earth in retribution. Details, huh?  

I was creeped out by Sam when was possessed, because she didn’t blink at all. Even alien entities should know that is important to hydrate their eyes. I wonder how Amanda Tapping did that. When I consciously try not to blink, I automatically start twitching and need to close my eyes for a few seconds.

I was shocked when Jack fired the second zatgun blast. Jack, no! You love her! I didn’t understand how Sam gained the ability to shoot lightning bolts from her hands, though.

My favorite part of the episode was when the computer zapped Walter. Take that chevron guy! The funny thing was Sam also got a little shock to her hand. General Hammond, who completely disregarded Walter while he was passed out on the ground, immediately asked, “Are you okay, Major?”

My Rating: 5/10

1 comment:

Raven said...

This is another grand Sam/Jack episode.

Seriously, just condense their names. Call them Jam from now on. =)