Saturday, July 5, 2008

Foothold

My favorite part of this episode was when Jack punched Dr. Fraiser in the face. “That was weird.” It was also fun to see Teal’c kick some butt.

The aliens in this episode reminded me of horseshoe crabs. I liked the mimic device idea, and it was funny to see everyone hanging from the rafters. It’s a shame the aliens just blew themselves up and were never heard from again.

A lot of minor characters made appearances in this episode. Siler, as always, was beaten up and knocked out. Major Davis had a lot of screen time. I’m a huge Maybourne fan, so it’s always a bonus when he shows up.

And when Maybourne shows up, the insults quickly follow. “You are an idiot everyday of the week. Why couldn’t you have just taken one day off?” It was a shock not only to see him get credit at the end, but also for him to acknowledge Sam.  

My Rating: 8/10

1 comment:

Crunchymamma said...

I really liked this one, It was interesting to me to see Carter take control and not just do as she is told...