Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Prodigy

Carter found a mini-me while giving a lecture at the Air Force Academy. Like most mini-mes, Cadet Hailey had a violent streak. She was on the verge of being kicked out of the academy, but Sam thought she could be motivated by a trip to the SGC.

Meanwhile, Jack and Teal’c were babysitting a group of scientists. The mission was pretty boring until the group ran into a pack of killer fireflies. Luckily, Dr. Bill Lee survived his run in with the energy aliens. This was his first appearance on the show. Ladies, contain yourselves.

I thought the scene where Sam and Cadet Hailey debated why the space bugs attacked felt a little forced and awkward. I got it. The kid still had a lot to learn. It was pretty funny to see Teal’c shoot Jack, though. I bet he enjoyed that.

Overall, a forgettable episode.

My Rating: 4/10

No comments: