Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Crystal Skull

I still haven’t seen the new Indiana Jones movie. From what I’ve heard, it was just a big-budget version of this episode. I’m guessing Harrison Ford played the grandpa role.

While I liked this episode, it was silly that none of these plotlines were ever continued. The giant mist aliens were enemies of the Goa’uld and seemed to be pretty advanced. You’d think they’d pop up somewhere else. Hell, the team didn’t even give Nick a GDO to get back to the base.

The best parts of the show happened while Daniel was out of phase. I bet it’d be fun to walk around like that for a while. The conversation between Sam and Jack was great. Do they miss Daniel? Nah, it’s probably just radiation sickness.

Poor Rothman. He’s the Rodney Dangerfield of the SGC.

My Rating: 6/10  

No comments: