Sunday, July 6, 2008

Urgo

“Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me…”

I love this episode. Every time I watch it, I have a goofy smile on my face from the time Teal’c chugged his coffee to the very end. The show was so well done and so silly that I’m tempted to watch it again right now.

The most important event in this episode might have been that we saw Sam eat blue jello for the first time. Yummy. There was a lot of pie, too. 

I love how Sam grew attached to Urgo. It’s so fitting with her personality. We should meet her Uncle Irving.

Here’s a partial list of my favorite Urgo-isms:

  • “He gets confused. By the way, who is Mary Steenburgen?”
  • “Woof”
  • “It’s death or me. You have to decide. Me or death.”
  • “I’m melting, I’m melting.”
  • In a mocking tone: “Parasite, like Goa’uld”
  • “As handsome as he is evil.”
  • “Dad”

My Rating: 10/10

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Summer's Getting on...You gotta pick up the pace to make your goal!

Tupopoflungo - from gateworld.

HelloVelo said...

Yeah... I plan on picking up the pace in August.

Aabye said...

I don't know if I'd give it a 10/10,(probably an 8.5/10) but this is definitely a classic SG-1 ep. Very surprised that it has only 2 stars on Gateworld. I crack up at how Jack tries to look innocent after the Steenburgen quip.

Think tupopoflungo might be right about speeding it up. But how nice is it to have people encouraging you to watch more Stargate?

Raven said...

This is one of my favorite episodes, hands down. The entire thing is funny, and you really don't stop laughing.

HelloVelo said...

Raven, I'm surprised we actually agree on an episode. It seems like you always like the ones I don't. That said, everyone should love Urgo.

Crunchymamma said...

This is Obviously one of my favourites, Dom DeLuise rocks. I agree on picking up the pace,especially if you expect to get SGA in there as well!