Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Hundred Days

This was another great episode from Season Three. The meteor shower was gorgeous, and the tone of the show was just right. It was interesting to see how Jack adapted to his new life and watch the team as they never gave up their rescue attempt. 

As a fan of Sam and Jack’s relationship, I was a little torn about Laira. Jack seemed genuinely happy with her, and she was a fantastic character. However, as a happily single guy, whenever a woman gives an I-want-your-baby speech, I instinctually start looking for the nearest exit.

On the other side of the Sam/Jack equation, we saw Sam’s feelings for the first time. She seemed to have trouble admitting to her emotions. However, her reaction when Jack said goodbye to Laira said it all. Sam needs some loving.

The episode ended with an unresolved question. Laira seemed to signal that she was preggers. Was she carrying Jack’s baby or was it just wishful thinking? I guess we’ll never know.

My Rating: 7/10 

1 comment:

Crunchymamma said...

I wasn't ok with the idea that Jack gave up so easily. Yeah he put up a bit of a fuss, but really he gave in quickly... I am not a Sam/Jack an but I did think it was touching to see Carter's reaction to the whole thing.