Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The First Ones

I thought this one was a little boring. The translation scenes with the Unas were enough to make me say, “meh.” However, It was neat to see the Goa’uld in their natural environment.

As a guy, am I allowed to say that Daniel’s eyes looked pretty in this episode? Probably not. Maybe that’s why he makes so many friends. I wish my peepers weren’t poop brown.

I didn’t get the stuff about Rothman being a Goa’uld all along. Why didn’t he stay on Earth after he notified the SGC? Surely, he could have created more problems from there. I think the writers just wanted to give Jack a chance to shoot him. Poor guy.

I liked Daniel’s line, “It’s funny. I met my father-in-law like this.”

Rating: 4/10

3 comments:

Raven said...

Yay for pretty Daniel eyes. =)

You need to step your game up, buddy. Only in the middle of season four?

HelloVelo said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I suck.

I've been insanely busy this week. I just submitted a 25 page (single spaced) report for a strategic management course. Trust me, it was as painful as it sounds. I have two final exams tomorrow, but then I'm free. Yay for finishing my BS.

Sadly, I hate myself enough to pursue a graduate degree. Ugh. I will have about six weeks until that starts, so I plan to pick up the pace then.

I still think I can do it.

Crunchymamma said...

Daniel does have pretty blue eyes. This episode seemed very monotonous to me.