Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tin Man

Komtraya! 

I felt bad for the robots. They had to spend eternity fixing an underground power plant with only Harlan for company. I’d start looking for that disintegration gun after a week. 

Without a doubt, the best part of this episode was the conversation between Jack and Robot Jack. It had a perfect balance of remorse, confusion, and humor. “And don’t even think about sending a bomb through to make sure.” However, I thought it was strange that they both seemed to stare at the naked Robot Teal’c. 

Bonus point for the arguing Sams.  

My Rating: 6/10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, please don't slash Jack/Teal'c - LOL!

It's nice that they resolve the whole "robot bored outta my skull" thing in a later season.

Mette Kvisten Steinan said...

That was my reaction to this episode too: poor synthetic SG-1 stuck on that planet with Harlan!!! It's all very sad!