Friday, June 20, 2008

1969

This episode is a cult classic. Yeah, it’s really silly and the time travel aspects didn’t make much sense, but it was a lot of fun. Some might even call it groovy.

There were a bunch of great moments, so I’m sure I’ll miss a few, but here are my favorites:

  • During Jack’s interrogation: “I’ll be honest with you, Bob. My name’s not Kirk. It’s Skywalker, Luke Skywalker.”
  • Michael to Teal’c: “Your thing, that thing, what’s it symbolize? Peace?” “Slavery, to false gods.” “Right on.”
  • “The war with Canada?”
  • Teal’c driving!
  • Daniel’s horrible German accent.
  • Just about everything Jenny and Michael said. They were really cute. 

My Rating: 9/10

1 comment:

Aabye said...

That's funny about O'Neill calling himself Luke Skywalker given that he claims never to have seen "Star Wars" in a later episode. But I guess he could still know who the character is without ever watching it.