Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Matter of Time

This episode made my brain hurt, and I think Sam broke her own techno babble record. There was a black hole, a bubble of time dilation, some kind of gravity waves, and a bunch of relativity stuff. 

I didn’t understand any of it, but Sam explained something with a doughnut. Yum. 

Hey, Major Davis made his first appearance. We also met one of Jack’s old friends, but he was sucked into the wormhole. Sergeant Siler even got zapped. 

I thought it was funny how Daniel showed up at the very end to say, “Hey Jack, did I miss anything?” 

My Rating: 6/10

1 comment:

Aabye said...

I like the line from Jack's buddy: "Don't even pretend you understood all that."

But it was sort of sad watching those guys on the other side of the gate, because you knew they were already dead.