Saturday, June 21, 2008

Into the Fire

Noooooooooooooo… My Beloved, Sweet Hathor, you will be missed.

Wow, there was a lot of action in this episode. There were a number of exciting shootouts between Hathor’s guards and a group of SG teams. Hathor palm blasted a Tok’ra spy who saved Jack after a Goa’uld borrowed into the back of his neck. General Hammond even got involved by leading Teal’c, Bra’tac, and a group of rebel Jaffa on a rescue mission. Yeehaa, indeed.

It’s a shame they had to kill poor Hathor. Jack dumped her into a cryogenic tank just before she could torture Sam to death. Oh, but what about the hug between Sam and Jack? Kind of cute.

I thought it was funny how Jack was running around in that white suit pretending to be a Goa’uld. “You heard me, Kree!” He oddly reminded me of Wayne Coyne from the Flaming Lips in that outfit.

I was not very fond of Daniel’s haircut. Clearly, work needed to be done in that department. It’s probably a good thing that he ended the shag look, but that particular haircut was not the answer.

This episode would have gotten a perfect score if Hathor survived. Sigh.

My Rating: 9/10

No comments: