Wednesday, June 4, 2008

In the Line of Duty

You know the mouth-to-mouth scene in this episode? This is what it would have looked like if Sam was a reporter and the host was a wrestler. 

The snake in Sam’s head claimed to be a Tok’ra, a type of Goa’uld that opposed the System Lords. It was being hunted and used Sam to escape. The team seemed to believe this story. However, the Goa’uld hunting Sam used a small hand device to zap her head before they decided what to do. The Tok’ra was killed, but it sacrificed its life to save Sam. 

My favorite part of this episode was only on screen for about two seconds. It occurred while a few Nassyans were being loaded into the back of a military truck. There was one guy wearing a bright pink wig. I don’t know why, but it makes me laugh every time. 

I would like to submit the end of this episode as further proof that Sam is the most huggable character in television history. 

My Rating: 8/10 

1 comment:

Crunchymamma said...

Hey, I decided to look for for other bloggers with simalar interests, and I found you. I love everything stargate! Do you prefer the Goa'uld, Ori, Replicators, or Wraith?