Monday, June 9, 2008

Family

Bra’tac arrived at the SGC with an urgent message. Apophis survived the explosion of his ships and had abducted Rya’c. The team believed Apophis was trying to lure them into a trap, but they packed their bags and went to Chulak. 

When they arrived, Teal’c learned his wife was getting dirty with a new guy. Drey’auc explained that she did not love Fro’tak. She married him so Rya’c would not have to live in the camps. Puh, women! 

The first rescue attempt failed, because Ry’ac had been brainwashed by Apophis. Eventually they brought Rya’c back to Earth, but he was still under Apophis’s control and was plotting to destroy the world. Luckily, the team wasn’t fooled by the old poisonous false teeth trick. 

I thought the end of this episode was odd. Teal’c shot Rya’c with a zat gun, and Rya’c magically returned to normal. I didn’t buy it. Oh well. 

My Rating: 6/10

1 comment:

Crunchymamma said...

I also didn't buy the magically better thing. The first time I saw it I expected him to stab someone or something. But he is a cute kid...