Saturday, June 21, 2008

Out of Mind

This was the Season Two Finale. I was a little disappointed the first half of the show was mostly clips from earlier episodes, but the ending made up for it. Having Hathor show up made for a great cliffhanger. Plus she’s really cute, even with the new wig. 

I had no idea what was going on at first and really enjoyed the suspense that slowly built up as the team started to unravel Hathor’s scheme. She seemed much smarter and more calculating than any of the other Goa’uld we’ve met so far. If it weren’t for Jack’s natural paranoia, her plan probably would have worked. 

The dreaded “To Be Continued” popped up just after Hathor threatened to put a snake in someone’s head. So it’s on to Season Three to see how the team will get of this jam.

One last note: I’m pretty sure Jack was trying to sneak a peek on Carter. I can’t say I blame him. 

My Rating: 8/10

No comments: