Sunday, June 22, 2008

Legacy

The thing that always bothered me about this episode was how quick the doctors were to throw Daniel into a padded room. He was perfectly normal one day. Then he went crazy a couple of days later. I’d imagine that level of schizophrenia doesn’t happen overnight. Why wouldn’t they think it was the result of some alien doohickey? 

Daniel was a pretty convincing crazy person. It was kind of creepy to see him like that. Sam’s reaction when the team visited Daniel almost brought a tear to my eye. Someone better give that woman a hug. 

Here’s another silly question: Why did Ma’chello make those little bug things if he knew they would make normal people crazy? That’s a pretty serious side effect he probably would have considered.

Bonus point for Dr. Fraiser’s freak out. 

My Rating: 5/10

2 comments:

Crunchymamma said...

I really liked this one! Daniel is my favourite character.

Raven said...

I thought that this was a great fundamental growing episode for Daniel. Hehe, it makes me happy, even though it shouldn't.