Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ascension

Have I mentioned that Sam sucks at dating? Well, she does.

Maybe it’s just me, but I thought Orlin was a nightmare. He stalked Sam, jeopardized her career, committed credit card fraud, and broke small appliances. Of course, she liked him. Really liked him. Women make no sense to me.

This episode resolved around the big, honkin’ space gun SG-1 found. The pentagon was super excited to fire it. However, that would have made a lot of ascended beings grumpy. Orlin sacrificed his life to destroy the gun and was allowed to ascend back to a higher plane of existence. I’m sure at least one woman up there will file for a restraining order.

I love when Teal’c dresses to go out in public. What do you think would grab your attention more: a man with a small tattoo on his forehead or a black dude who was dressed in flaming cowboy regalia? It’s great to know that the big guy like Star Wars. The best line of the episode had to be his, “I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of jello.”

Hey, we also saw Sam’s house and car for the first time. I was a little envious.

My Rating: 7/10

1 comment:

Crunchymamma said...

What happened to your fire?!? You can't back out now! Everyone I know has stopped posting on their blogs! I am a lonely housewife with nothing else to do but look at blogs! :)

On a less pitiful note. I agree that that guy is super creepy.