Friday, May 16, 2008

The Adventure Begins

In my ongoing battle against productivity, I have decided to watch every episode of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis over the course of the summer. That adds up to approximately 300 hours of television. Clearly, this is not a small commitment. 

I will use this blog to post reviews. I have very little interest in writing a standard plot summary, so these reviews will focus on the more esoteric elements of the shows. My hope is to inspire some fellow procrastinators to dust off their DVDs and join the fun.

Let’s get started, we have a long haul ahead of us. 

2 comments:

TehOpheliac said...

Tee-hee. Try a smaller amount if you want a REAL challenge. I did it in less then a month. <3

TehOpheliac said...

By the way, should you want to get a hold of me (probably not) you can reach me at my site.