Friday, July 18, 2008

Beneath the Surface

“I remember something. There's a man. He's bald and wears a short-sleeved shirt, and somehow he's very important to me. I think his name is Homer.”

I thought this one was a little creepy. Did anyone see how the Administrator used a handkerchief whenever he exchanged a document with Brenna? That’s one of those small details that I just love. It totally made the character.

Of course, my favorite part of the episode was the snuggly time between Sam and Jack. Hey, they were even dirty and disheveled.

I didn’t realize it until I checked Gateworld, but one of the posters there pointed out that Teal’c shaved his blonde goatee. Good eye, Captain Jake. Hopefully, that will be a memory that doesn’t return when he’s back on Earth.

Wow, the black lady Daniel was hanging out with was annoying. If I had to choose between working in an underground steam factory as a slave laborer and living freely in a utopian city with her, I’d go with the orange outfit.

My Rating: 7/10

1 comment:

Crunchymamma said...

I liked this one, Daniel hot in it!