Monday, May 19, 2008

Brief Candle

I never liked this episode. The problem was the writers seemed content just making jokes about old people. Instead of being funny, it came across as gimmicky and cheesy. They turned a decent premise about valuing everyday of your life into a caricature of a silly old man.



What can I say about Kynthia? I wouldn’t mind a little “physical contact” with her, but she was dumb as a rock. There was also that moderately creepy aspect of her being thirty-one days old. However, I can’t criticize her too much.  I’m a big fan of foxy, open-minded space ladies.

Good job, Jack.

My Rating: 3/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kynthia is a ditzy piece of eye candy, but I try to take in to consideration that it was made 11 years ago. We're not as advanced as we think.
Pretty fluff, and we get to see Jack sans clothing! Yay!